What's new

Every Apple ID taken??

Marie86

Reaction score
hi I'm trying to create another apple email so I can store more photos and use different region App Store. Trouble is EVERY single email I try it says is in use. I've tried loads and starting to not believe they are all in use. I've tried a few completely random ones like picking 4 letters and 4 numbers at random and it says they are all in use. I've tried replacing some letters with numbers and they are still in use.

If you wish to use an Apple ID for a different country, use Gmail. Afaik, there are just a few email services that make it possible to set up an Apple ID for a different country, and Gmail is one of them. If you try setting up a new iCloud account ([email protected]), it may well be that you can't use it for a country other than your own.

I never had problems setting up a new email address in Gmail.

Is it right for it to need your bank details before letting you create new ID?

Thanks done that and it's not letting me into email to verify account. When I go onto mail it comes up like.
IMG_0356.JPG
If I click iCloud it comes up to put email and password then says email already been added.

Try verifying your email account on a computer or another device, if possible.

Only got my phone and iPad. How could I get onto an iCloud.co.uk account on something else. I tried all iCloud.com ones and even completely random ones were already in use. Also even if I did manage to verify account how would I get onto my emails on iPad?

If it's an iCloud account, login to www.icloud.com on a computer. There, you can access your email address as well, and verify the account. It's also possible to login there on an iDevice, you'd have to access the desktop site, though, and it doesn't work as reliable as on a computer. If you have a friend you can trust, ask him verify your ID on his/her computer.

On the iPad or iPhone, you'll have to set up the account. If you're already using it as iCloud ID, you don't need to set it up in Mail, all you have to do, is enable Mail in Settings - iCloud. That done, you'll find your iCloud emails in the built in Mail app.

On any device connected to the Internet with a mail app create an email to your cloud account and send a test message.

Also check to see if mail delivery is push or fetch

Nobody actually answers the question I’m trying to make an account and get an iCloud email and it says everything is taken even when I just typed random letters like iehfnakeun64uhes634 completely random or not it all says it’s already taken.

Nobody actually answers the question I’m trying to make an account and get an iCloud email and it says everything is taken even when I just typed random letters like iehfnakeun64uhes634 completely random or not it all says it’s already taken.
Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Try creating the ID here:
Apple ID