What's new

New to Iphone 4S

hotsup

Reaction score
Hi,
After using several different brand phones over the years I have to say the Iphone 4S compared to them is a piece of CRAP!!
Unfortunately I am locked in a 2 year contract with telstra with the phone & have only just started the contract so have to have the phone for the next 2 years...AAARRRGGHH!!!!

What were apple thinking with these phones with their LACK of features & no ease of use compared to other phones in the market?
They're not even consistent with other phone features that are normal on all of the other brand name phones!

For example, the storing of typed words in the phones dictionary....what the hell!!
Having to type complete long words (7 or 8 letters) every single time when other phones ask if u want to save the word & then you only have to type 2 or 3 letters of the word for it to be suggested.

What the hell were apple thinking????? They just needed to look at other phones in the market & be consistent with their features. But NO, they have to be different to the point of being painfull!

My wife also recently purchased a mac computer & honestly, give me windows any day!!!

Have you looked into doing a jailbreak on your device. It allows you to fully customize your iOS experience. I'm sorry you are unhappy. But jailbreaking makes everything so customizable. Consider it!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Sounds like you only came up here to talk trash about iPhones and apple products. Not asking for any advice to better your experience with the devices. Just bashing it.. Not a good way to start.

That's what we have the keyboard shortcuts for until iOS registers the word after you autocorrect it twice or thrice. So your wife buys a Mac, you're a Windows person, and immediately that means Apple's products are trash because you're not use to the UI and functions