What's new

Erase all memory of Gmail account on iphone

Jimlovesbbws

Reaction score
So I use a separate email address to view my adult content. I'm signed out of it on my device but every time I log into a new app it pulls up that email address as a suggestion. Is there a way to get my phone to completely forget that Gmail account so it stops showing up?

Gmail is an IMAP email service. This means that deleting the account on your device will not delete the email messages as they are held on the Gmail server. Adding the account will give you access to those emails.

Gmail is an IMAP email service. This means that deleting the account on your device will not delete the email messages as they are held on the Gmail server. Adding the account will give you access to those emails.
So is there any way to remove the account so it doesn't keep suggesting it during log in. I have already removed the about from my device.

Wait. Is that email information part of your keychain? If so, try removing it and then see if that information is suggested the next time you try to login to an app.

Last edited: