What's new

Equalizer app?

HUNTER1

Reaction score
Hi guys, not familiar with equalizer app. I bought the Equalizer Pro for $2.99 not knowing what it actually does. From what I red, I think I need to have music downloaded or playlist, something like that, and I don’t have a single music downloaded, so I guess it won’t work. I watch a lot of you tube music videos, is there an EQ app i can use for this purpose? thank you

My assumption there’s no EQ app that works, unless I download a music to my playlist. Guess I better learn how to do that too-:)

Equalizer pro work well. Been using it for a long time. Also best thing I’ve found is to turn the phones stock eq to either OFF, or to Late Night. I use AirPods and with the eq set to off they seem to work best for me anyhow. Also using the EQ PRO app will consume your battery a lot more then without using it.

Equalizer pro work well. Been using it for a long time. Also best thing I’ve found is to turn the phones stock eq to either OFF, or to Late Night. I use AirPods and with the eq set to off they seem to work best for me anyhow. Also using the EQ PRO app will consume your battery a lot more then without using it.
I have my iPhone EQ set on Late Night, it seems to increase loudness which I like. I have no idea how to use the EQ Pro, I cant even make it to pop up when I watch you tube videos. Is there a way to use EQ pro with you tube? thanks

Not sure as I’ve never tried to use it with YouTube. I wound think it wouldn’t work as it only plays music as far as I know.

Not sure as I’ve never tried to use it with YouTube. I wound think it wouldn’t work as it only plays music as far as I know.
I also tried it on Amazom music, I couldn’t get it to open. I just need to do some learning how to do this stuff.

Hi guys, not familiar with equalizer app. I bought the Equalizer Pro for $2.99 not knowing what it actually does. From what I red, I think I need to have music downloaded or playlist, something like that, and I don’t have a single music downloaded, so I guess it won’t work. I watch a lot of you tube music videos, is there an EQ app i can use for this purpose? thank you
You know the iPhone has an internal equalizer that you can adjust, don’t you? Go to Setting->Music->scroll down to playback. The EQ is there.

You know the iPhone has an internal equalizer that you can adjust, don’t you? Go to Setting->Music->scroll down to playback. The EQ is there.
Yes I have it on late night, it seems to increase the loudness.