What's new

Emails

wolvie66

Reaction score
How does the Iphone email client match up to the Droid X email client. I am getting the Iphone Thursday for a few reason one of them is cause I never get e-mails or could send e-mails on the Droid X. Is this a problem with the Iphone 4.

Thanks
Wolvie

you have none of these things on the iphone. Your iphone will even be capable to fetching automatically your new emails, and pushing a notification on the screen to notify you seconds after a new mail land in your mailbox. It's really good.

Great that is what I was looking for in the Droid X but never got it. I work alot from my phone and one of the things I need is to get e-mails and send e-mails. I am happy to hear that I will not have a problem.
Quick question this is the e-mail client that comes with the phone correct. This is not an app I need to download is it.

Thanks for the quick responds
Wolvie

yes it's the email client which comes with the phone. You can your set up your accounts as many as you have. Also there are gmail apps, it's your choice to install them or to use the inbuilt one.