What's new

emailing picture problem

skanska

Reaction score
hi there everyone im new hear and thought i would get a better answer to problem than i got from genious bar.when i select a picture from pictures and select to send by email it opens up email and places the picture in a new email but when i try to tap on the to text field i have to keep tapping it to bring up my contacts it can be anoying some times i went to the genious bar who were very nice and they told me that it had a delay in bring up the plus sign in the to text field,they wiped my phone and they reinstalled iso 4.1 and said that if it still did it to ring the tec guys and select option 2 when ringing and they would probibly change the phone.it is still doing it not all the time but most of the time.i was wondering if this was normal as i dont recolect it on iso 4.01 any thoughts on this matter would be great.before i send it back.
thanks Regards
Dave.

It takes just a second for the little blue arrow to show up... But once it does it goes right to the contacts on mine.

Thanks for that think I will send it back I also notices it doing it on my wife iPhone 4 last night and it was doing it on some of the iPhones in the apple shop as well. It's not a big issue as it dose get there but it's just annoying I even tried shutting all my apps and restarting my phone it only dose it when sending a picture from my photo album.