What's new

Email Push non functional in iOS 5

NewdestinyX said:
I have to believe the betas are out there floating around on the 'black market'... ;-)

Yeah they are but you won't be able to access it without having your udid registered. I'm registered but I'm not trying the betas

NewdestinyX said:
I was not asked for any UDID reg# tonight. I'm successfully running iOS5.0.1 beta 2 on my 4S. Go figure...

Yeah I was just talking with Bluerayfan about this. He informed me of this already. I was wrong.

iCrank said:
Yes anyone who forks over $99 dollars

So you have to pay money to apple to test there new products for them, I would thought it should be the other way round.

davedrizen said:
So you have to pay money to apple to test there new products for them, I would thought it should be the other way round.

The $99.00 is for the Developer to have access to the Software Developer Kit and the right to sell their applications in the App Store if it's an iOS App. The iOS software is provided to test that the developers app will run when released to customers.

Hey Blurayfan, is the push still working for you on 5.0.1? Not having Push is killing me. Thanks.

Rocko said:
Hey Blurayfan, is the push still working for you on 5.0.1? Not having Push is killing me. Thanks.

Yes, it is still working.