What's new

Email: No Sender No Subject

Brian

Reaction score
So I got my iPhone 4 and finished setting it up. All is great but I've got this email in my box that says "no sender no subject, this message has no content". Basically it's a no email. Problem is I can't delete it. I can't open it up and put it in the trash can because there's nothing to open. I can't swipe delete it or edit delete it. Anyone have this issue?

Last edited:
weird problem to have, try put it in the junk? or just ignore it i guess

I would log into to your main email from your computer and try to delete it off there... Then when your phone checks and it's not there it should disappear.

I would log into to your main email from your computer and try to delete it off there... Then when your phone checks and it's not there it should disappear.

I think you need mobile me for that to work? For me when I check read delete emails from my phone or pc the emails show as un read and don't delete from either pc or phone if I do it that way

Last edited:
There is always a main account that your phone checks. Be it google,yahoo,exchange........

yahoo stinks ;p but what do you mean by it checking the main account? it still doesent delete the emails from the web if you check on the phone and vice versa

yahoo stinks ;p but what do you mean by it checking the main account? it still doesent delete the emails from the web if you check on the phone and vice versa

It depends on how the main account is setup if it deletes them or not. By main account....let's take google as an example. You havetoo login and create your account after you have created it to check your mail from your pc you would log into the "main account". This is where you would create folders ect. Your iPhone just logs in and creates copys for you to read on your phone. It's where the full messages are when it asks "do you want to download the rest of this message" I'm getting long winded here :)

Hope that clears the air a bit... :)

I just today deleted a bunch of emails and got a page full of what you did and the other half says this email has no content. What's up with that? :mad: