What's new

Email Calenders not syncing with iPhone 4 after iOS 5 update...

I am a new one here, and I would like to share my experience of using apple products.

I did that and it worked - however the next night it happened again - It keeps happeneing at around 9-10pm EST... and i have two yahoo accounts on my iphone for calendar - my husbands and mine - the only one that is deleting is mine which is the email address that connected with icloud... suggestions???

I have tried every solution that has been offered - for retrieving my yahoo calendar information. Oddly, my ipod touch retained all info?! So far nothing has worked for my iPhone 4. Has anyone found a solution that sticks? Thanks!

I have tried all the solutions offered with no resolution!! Grrrrr!! Help! I need my Yahoo calendar for work :-(

I've had the exact same problem all evening and I finally found a fix. I deleted my email that contains the calendar information (on iPhone Only) and re-entered it. Poof, it's all back to normal. :)

Thanks, Jennyv, I was struggling with this issue for a while, but this solution worked perfectly!