What's new

yahoo calendar sync problems after ios6

starwood

Reaction score
Since I upgraded to ios6 I have not been able to sync my yahoo calendar with my iphone or ipad. I have tried deleting the yahoo information from the iphone and then shutting the phone off and when I put the yahoo information back in yahoo doesn't come up as an option under calendars anymore. When I try to set it as my default calendar it's not listed anymore.

I am having the same issue and it is really frustrating. Before, my Yahoo! Calendar would sync to my iPhone cal within seconds, now it wont do it at all! I did the same thing as you, turning off phone, resetting, etc. and still no luck. I created an event on my Yahoo cal on my phone and it synced to my yahoo cal online just fine. but then I deleted it online to see if it would sync back to my phone and no such luck. there isn't a refresh button like my old iPhone cal either, so there isn't a way to force a sync...Please let me know if you find a solution and please somebody help who has one...it's a hassle trying to re-input all my Yahoo events...thank you in advance for your help!