What's new

Ebay Motors Launches iPhone App

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
ebay_motors.JPG

Ebay has today announced the launch of a free eBay Motors app for iPhone, designed to make car and parts shopping easy for U.S. car owners and automobile enthusiasts. The app’s “My Garage” feature enables shoppers to add vehicles from their collection or dream cars to the app. By simply scanning any Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) you can automatically add car details including year, make and model to My Garage, and from there you can then shop your way around the eBay Motors inventory to find matching parts and accessories for the vehicle in My Garage.

“The eBay Motors iPhone app allows users to scan a VIN, add a car to My Garage to surface parts and accessories that fit their cars – making car shopping easy and personalized,” said Steve Yankovich, eBay’s vice president of mobile. “Motors purchases are already very popular on the main eBay Mobile apps with 90,000 parts and accessories and 2,000 cars purchased per week globally.”

Click here to download the free (U.S.-only) app: eBay Motors for iPhone for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Ebay Mobile