What's new

ear piece volume

I can't believe all you so called iPhone experts didn't know about the multi tasking 2 swipes to the left brought the volume control up. I worked this out within an hour over getting the phone, but then again I'm a techno head lol

holophyte said:
You can Tap the screen and that will show you the volume control in-which you can slide that up or down to your chosen preference.

Lol. This is your original post. I was like tapping the screen doesn't work. You gave the wrong info.

I can't believe all you so called iPhone experts didn't know about the multi tasking 2 swipes to the left brought the volume control up. I worked this out within an hour over getting the phone, but then again I'm a techno head lol

That's not the only place where you can control the volume specially when playing a song Mr techno head.

fstyleboard said:
Double click the home button> Swipe to the right twice> Play with the slide... easy as that

Thanks for that info, that is exactly what I was looking for!

bab2010 said:
That's not the only place where you can control the volume specially when playing a song Mr techno head.

Lol I know I was only playing with you all. I like the mr techno head bit though. Nice compliment he he

bab2010 said:

Lol I know I was only playing with you all. I like the mr techno head bit though. Nice compliment he he

:) Glad you like it, but I was also only playing with you.