What's new

ear piece volume

zert800

Reaction score
Is there a way to turn up the volume in the ear piece? When I use the volume buttons on the side they just turn up the ring volume. Thanks.

You can Tap the screen and that will show you the volume control in-which you can slide that up or down to your chosen preference.

holophyte said:
You can Tap the screen and that will show you the volume control in-which you can slide that up or down to your chosen preference.

What? That doesn't work.

iCrank said:
What? That doesn't work.

Well that's how I work mine fella. I tap the iPhone 4 screen it then brings up the volume controls I then set the volume ..... Simples! Or is this topic on about something else?

holophyte said:
Well that's how I work mine fella. I tap the iPhone 4 screen it then brings up the volume controls I then set the volume ..... Simples! Or is this topic on about something else?

Are using activator

holophyte said:
Who me or you?

You. I can't click on my screen and increase the volume. I actually have to open some kind of media otherwise my ringer will just raise.

Double click the home button> Swipe to the right twice> Play with the slide... easy as that

iCrank said:
You. I can't click on my screen and increase the volume. I actually have to open some kind of media otherwise my ringer will just raise.

You can't? Open the iPod play a song or video hit the screen it brings up the volume control. Isn't that what your on about when using an ear piece and the volume?

holophyte said:
You can't? Open the iPod play a song or video hit the screen it brings up the volume control. Isn't that what your on about when using an ear piece and the volume?

That's exacty what I'm saying.

I just tried that and it worked for me -- double-clicking on the home button brought up a menu along the bottom of the screen that wasn't there before. Sure enough, two swipes to the right and a volume slider appeared that I hadn't been able to find before. Ta-da!! I can hear my callers now.

jorob said:
I just tried that and it worked for me -- double-clicking on the home button brought up a menu along the bottom of the screen that wasn't there before. Sure enough, two swipes to the right and a volume slider appeared that I hadn't been able to find before. Ta-da!! I can hear my callers now.

Oh snap...I just noticed this. Wow. This is the first time I ever noticed this..lol