What's new

Dumb question

xpac

Reaction score
I was manually (using the buttons on the side) to lower my ringer volume down all the way an realized it stopped with one little dot left. Not that it's a big issue because obviously I can mute it using the switch on the side but I could've sworn that you could turn the ringer volume all the way down with those buttons am I imaging things?

Hi there,my iPhone4 only goes down to one bar of volume.

Never tried to do it that way before reading your post so can only say it's not possible on my one.

xpac said:
I was manually (using the buttons on the side) to lower my ringer volume down all the way an realized it stopped with one little dot left. Not that it's a big issue because obviously I can mute it using the switch on the side but I could've sworn that you could turn the ringer volume all the way down with those buttons am I imaging things?

You can only turn the volume all the way down while listening to media.

Ok thanks I must be used to turning it down all the way while playing games and watching HBO which I do often

xpac said:
Ok thanks I must be used to turning it down all the way while playing games and watching HBO which I do often

Yeah those little things are often forgotten.

With it set at 1 dot. You'd only be able to hear it ring if you was a bat.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk