What's new

Ear Buds ?

rphillipchuk

Reaction score
My old old ear buds worked well on my old phone ( not an iphone ), when I was out for a walk listening to my tunes and when the phone rang, i would hit the button and it would answer the phone...

Not so with iphone !!!! I am not surprised so I am on the quest for new ear buds...... I am partial to the "in ear canal" version. Similar to attached image
ear.jpeg

What are you guys using ?

Thanks
Ron

These days I use the EarPods that came with my phone. They work well

My old old ear buds worked well on my old phone ( not an iphone ), when I was out for a walk listening to my tunes and when the phone rang, i would hit the button and it would answer the phone...

Not so with iphone !!!! I am not surprised so I am on the quest for new ear buds...... I am partial to the "in ear canal" version. Similar to attached image
View attachment 31027

What are you guys using ?

Thanks
Ron

As I'm reading this, I'm listening to music on those headphones pictured. They're absolutely great for the price. Nice bass, and sound quality is over all, very good. I use these for just general music listening and for my Xbox as my TV speakers are shot. For walking around campus and working out, I have some Anker SoundBuds Sport, best $30 I ever spent, for Bluetooth headphones, the sound quality is surprisingly good, same can be said for battery life. For when I'm studying for long periods, doing homework or just want to listen to music at home, I have my trusty Bose SoundLink2's. Possibly the best headphones I've ever lsitented to.