What's new

Dropped my iphone

Apple have a lot to answer for with their after sales and warranty including the 90 day phone call help. After this you have to pay per hour for them to help you over the phone. For such a massive company this is outrageous.

iHolophyte

Ok thanks for the help everybody I'm gonna set up a appointment and go see of they can do anything if not ordering a third party back

I did the same thing and I do have apple care. They said there was nothing they could do for me. They said since it was physical damage them they don't cover it. I was very hopeful they would do something for me. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. I just got my phone last Tuesday. I ordered a new back of off the link to ebay in a previous thread reply. 8 bucks is awesome replace it your self and save the hassle.

Make sure if you get one from eBay that it comes with the camera bezel, when I got one for a friends phone some of them did not guarantee that was included. Hard to beat a new back for less than $9 shipped lol.

Yes it stated it had the chrome ring around the lens. Yeah and it shipped about 5 min after ordering it. I'll order a couple if them for spares at that price lol.