What's new

Dropped calls

donlocke65

Reaction score
Have a cover now still having a problem with dropped calls,anyone else,i shut down 3g,have plenty of bars ,still drop to many calls,anyone else?Thoughts or suggestions?

Smitty

Reaction score
Has this problem been fixed with newer phones? I have had my i4 for two weeks now. I don't have a bumper and have not dropped a single call. I am located on the west coast. Does this matter?

OP
D

donlocke65

Reaction score
Do not have bumper, purchased ifrogz wrap a round,tried to make a call this am dropped twice,frustrating.Just purchased phone last week.

Last edited:

Kensterfly

Reaction score
I think most dropped calls are usually a tower issue, not a phone issue, especially if you have a strong signal.
As far as the bumpers or cases.... if you are in an area where you always get a strong signal you will probably not have much of a signal deterioration with a 'Death Grip.' If you already have a weak signal, like I do, the antennae problem made it worse. My Otterbox Defender brings me up from barely one bar to at least three in the same spot.

lucabrasie

Reaction score
I also seem to be experiencing 'dropped calls' on the iphone 4, (week old), UK, with bumper, Zagg 'invisible shield' and in an area where I never had dropped calls with iphone 3g! Not exactly impressed so far!! Signal strength seems fine. Sometimes redialling works, other times have to 're-boot' the phone. Looking pretty shoddy so far from the 'Jobs' lot. Shame really- lovely device, has almost everything one could want from a smart phone....apart from good 'phone' abilities.

gianton

Reaction score
No drop calls the last three days I had my iPhone 4. Maybe lucky or provider related (I am on Cosmote GR).

Most reactions

Latest posts