What's new

Dream Heights Problem

beeeebzy

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

Today, I accepted several neighbor requests in Dream Heights, but when I cross the "Skybridge" to shop at their towers, I can only find neighbors I added previously, & I can't find the new ones. When I go to my full neighbor list, I can see my new neighbors in that leader board. But I can't find them across the Skybridge. A few of my new neighbors have visited my tower, but I can't find their towers to shop there.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I have also had this problem. I have close to 100 neighbors in my list but yet when I go across the SkyBridge I can only see a few and seem to be the same ones.

I would like to report this to Zynga, but will have to go online as I see nowhere to contact them through the app itself.

Please post here if you find a way around this and I will do the same :)

Thanks,
Amanda

Yes, I have also had this problem. I have close to 100 neighbors in my list but yet when I go across the SkyBridge I can only see a few and seem to be the same ones.

I would like to report this to Zynga, but will have to go online as I see nowhere to contact them through the app itself.

Please post here if you find a way around this and I will do the same :)

Thanks,
Amanda

Same here. Whats the since in adding neighbors if u can't benefit.

If we consider that Zynga blatantly copied this game from Nimble Bit LLC release called "Tiny Towers", improved the graphics, and made it even harder to play decently for free, then it is no surprise that Zynga frustrate all attempts to get some decent fun without paying.

Most features that appear to offer a way to speed up the flow of coins without paying real money, turn out to work poorly.

The real question is whether we continue to attempt squeezing some fun from this app, or boycott the thing and protest loudly to Apple for allowing such blatant pillaging of creativity from Nimble Bit LLC

Hey it's not enough to just accept neighbors. Are you adding other people's tower codes too? I love this game. My new game addiction....for the moment anyway.

Same problem here. Where do the other friend requests go and how to you get to the basement chest and how do you cross the red bridge at the other end of the sky bridge ?

Hi I am an avid player. Since updating for the mothers day shop I am unable to cross sky bridges without the game kicking me out. Is this happening to anyone else?

Pls add me: DECBLRN