What's new

Dragonvale

New to this whole games center and friends, I only have 4 right now and I have a gem tree so I have 6 gems to send daily and only 3 people to send them to. Add me, send me a gem and I will return the gem daily :)
Name is "shleppi79" thanks!!

Hi Im new to the game and am looking for friends to add. Do you play through iphone by chance? If you do and wouldnt mind friending me my email is ***Moderation Notice: Deleted Personal Information***.
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
My game center id is NizWiz

I play daily and will give gem for gem.

So sick of adding people that claim to give gems, am yet to receive even one gem from the last 5 people I've added. So I got gems to give away if u want them then add me AND send me gems I'll return the favor. I check my dragons every day

Koloblikin

Add me looking for daily gem trade i already have one friend exchaning gems with need 5 loyal friends check my island ==nino==

@koloblikin

Thanks for accepting the friend request. I will send you a gem as soon as i get one from the gem tree.

@topic

Need 3 more gem traders add me ==nino==

Add: On Top Of U Now
Add this name in gamecenter and we can trade gem for gem
u help me, ill help u
Add it...
thanks

Forgot to say I have a gem tree
Hurry and add me, send a gem and ill send one back
On Top Of U Now

Request me at"On Top Of U Now"
request me on gamecenter and ill accept it. To verify you aren't one of those ppl who nvr actually send a gem you must send first before I send one. Then we can exchange gems daily. Thanks. And im not one of those ppl, I hate them. I need gems quick so hurry up before I run out of gems I can give