What's new

Dragonvale

Add me and I'll do gem for gem.
id: xeniph_b

Last edited:
id is omnipsycho
just started but very active will send gifts to anyone that sends aswell

I send gems daily! add me!!
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules. Please do not post anything related to your email address. You may post your game user ID. Thanks!
Thomasjtsi, iPF Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add me at jpb773

I play everyday and will give a gem for a gem

Thanks

Sorry guys might be a silly question? How do i add friends via name? My phone only has txt or Facebook or email option?

Sorry guys might be a silly question? How do i add friends via name? My phone only has txt or Facebook or email option?
I assume you are using iphone cause this is an iphone forum, if i'm right, there should be a gamecenter icon in your iphone, open it, on the lower right corner you can see REQUEST, touch it, then touch ADD FRIENDS, now type the username of the person you want to add

Just got hooked on this game, took my girlfriend down with me! Need friends to send gems to! I bought the darn gem tree before I realized that it only worked if I had at least 6 friends!! Will send you gems daily and will stop adding people once I get 6 loyal gem traders .

Add us both please:

Add opotter0316
And Arielmicheline

Looking for dragonvale friends send friend request in game center to darthrome

add me holden barker to game center

i gift gems dailyyyyyy

Last edited:
Add me iDragonGTFO
I will give gems when i can
Also... how do you get the emerald dragon?

Hey guys ... add my for Dragonvale gem trading. None of the people on my list are actively playing anymore.

GC Name : QuantamPulse