What's new

Dollar Store, tempered glass screen protectors

Russtopher

Reaction score
Hello

Has anyone used the Dollar Store, tempered glass screen protector on their I phone? They seem to get pretty good reviews on the Internet. Even when compared to the much more expensive models and brands. What's your experience with them?

Thanks

As long as the reviews aren't mentioning any kind of screen coating :), let us know!

I went with a Dollar Store tempered glass screen protector. I've had it on for about two+ weeks now. It's been great so far. You don't even notice it's there and it's fingerprint, smudge and make-up resistant.

Years ago, I put a Dollar Store tempered glass screen protector on the 4s and dropped it into the OtterBox Commuter case. It’s been passed around to numerous users now, and still looks and operates like new.

I did not know the dollar store had such a thing. I think my screen protector came off of amazon.

I was just looking around at the local Dollar Tree and saw some pretty neat iPhone stuff.

I was just looking around at the local Dollar Tree and saw some pretty neat iPhone stuff.

I use a $1 tempered glass screen protector from Dollar Tree on my iPhone X and it works great! Bought two more back ups actually from there to have around just in case, plus they’re only $1.00 so it’s not like it was breaking the bank [emoji4]