What's new

Interesting take on iPhone X Tempered Glass Screen Protector which one is the best?

markdacaskos

Reaction score
Interesting take on iPhone X Tempered Glass Screen Protector which one is the best?

iPhone X Screen Protector 2 PACK Qoosea Ultra-thin 9H Hardness

or

TOZO for iPhone X Screen Protector Glass [ 3D Full Frame ]

Cut Frame or Full Frame?

iPhone-X-Cases.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-13_7-58-29.png
    upload_2017-9-13_7-58-29.png
    632.2 KB · Views: 676

ednygma

Reaction score
I think the notched would be better IMO. Full screen is adding another layer over the front facing camera and could affect cameral performance.

Scottysize

Reaction score
Because of the way the glass meets the edge, I cannot see putting a screen protector on it. I'm going to drop the $200 on AppleCare, $50 on the leather case, but I'm fairly sure I'll not put a screen protector on it. However, if the Tozo screen protector above meets the edge of the leather case, then I might try it.

applexman

Reaction score
I have the protector with NO notch, it looks sleek, without the horrible cut out, lies totally flat all around and with a case on you would never know it was on as it is edge to edge all around. I have had NO impact on any photos as yet, for the sake of £3 give it a go you won’t go back to the ugly ones. One notch on the X is enough :)

NOTE: There are 2 types of these covers, one only has a cut out for the speaker, the second has a cut out for the speaker AND the ambient light sensor just above it, see these examples, one from UK and one from US.

Without ambient sensor cut out iPhone X Screen Protector, iPhone X EditionTempered Glass Screen Protector, By DN-Alive [3D Glass] [Black] [9H Hardness] [Anti Scratch] [Shatter Proof] [Easy Installation] [Full Cover Tempered Glass- Edge To Edge] [iPhone X Edition Case Compatible]:Amazon.co.uk:Sports & Outdoors

With ambient sensor cut out (very top centre) iPhone X 3D Full Coverage Screen Protector [2-Pack] - OMOTON [Tempered Glass] [Easy Installation] [High Responsivity] HD Screen Protector for Apple iPhone X/10:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

Most reactions