Interesting take on iPhone X Tempered Glass Screen Protector which one is the best?

Discussion in 'iPhone X' started by markdacaskos, Sep 12, 2017.

1. markdacaskos

markdacaskos Member

Attached Files:

2. ednygma

ednygma New Member

I think the notched would be better IMO. Full screen is adding another layer over the front facing camera and could affect cameral performance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Col.bris

Col.bris Administrator Staff Member

i totally agree

4. Bkdodger

Bkdodger Well-Known Member

They both look good ...hmmm probably right with the notched

5. Scottysize

Scottysize Well-Known Member

Because of the way the glass meets the edge, I cannot see putting a screen protector on it. I'm going to drop the $200 on AppleCare, $50 on the leather case, but I'm fairly sure I'll not put a screen protector on it. However, if the Tozo screen protector above meets the edge of the leather case, then I might try it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. iDan

iDan Administrator Staff Member

7. applexman

applexman Active Member

I have the protector with NO notch, it looks sleek, without the horrible cut out, lies totally flat all around and with a case on you would never know it was on as it is edge to edge all around. I have had NO impact on any photos as yet, for the sake of £3 give it a go you won’t go back to the ugly ones. One notch on the X is enough :)

NOTE: There are 2 types of these covers, one only has a cut out for the speaker, the second has a cut out for the speaker AND the ambient light sensor just above it, see these examples, one from UK and one from US.

Without ambient sensor cut out iPhone X Screen Protector, iPhone X EditionTempered Glass Screen Protector, By DN-Alive [3D Glass] [Black] [9H Hardness] [Anti Scratch] [Shatter Proof] [Easy Installation] [Full Cover Tempered Glass- Edge To Edge] [iPhone X Edition Case Compatible]:Amazon.co.uk:Sports & Outdoors

With ambient sensor cut out (very top centre) iPhone X 3D Full Coverage Screen Protector [2-Pack] - OMOTON [Tempered Glass] [Easy Installation] [High Responsivity] HD Screen Protector for Apple iPhone X/10:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories