What's new

Does anyone use twitter?

$tylez

Reaction score
I just made one, a bit cool. I'll follow you if anyone has got one (already following iphone4forum)

twitter: iph0nekid

Aha, alright man. I'm new to this but hey why not? I have an iPhone and a twitter application.. so why not put it to use!

@following you aswell.

never liked twitter.. my life is too boring to wright about it 24/7

I hear you. Actually I find everyone elses lives just as boring. 1/10000 tweets are actually worth reading. I usually post up when there is news from my label. @savoryaudio.

never liked twitter.. my life is too boring to wright about it 24/7

I hear you. Actually I find everyone elses lives just as boring. 1/10000 tweets are actually worth reading. I usually post up when there is news from my label. @savoryaudio.

yeah its not just about their lives but all those famous ppl using it saying good events to go to or for others like dev team when iphone 4 will be released or ijustine with whatever she does.. for some they cant keep off it like with fb. i wish i was the guy that invented either sites lol

I enjoy using twitter, more for reading other peoples than actually posting anything...

#rlpuk

:)

I also have Twitter but I don't have it for personal use, I have created it for my website to keep my visitors updated.

Nowadays every big website has twitter account so I taught it would be nice if mine would have too.

everywhere uses twicher. i see it all the time on tv.. follow me on twitter @.. whatever their name is. i signed up ages ago but only used it once and every so often i get emails so and so is following you. i wrote one line like 100 years ago and that was it. and it said twitter sucks i dont get it lol

I got Twitter because everyone seemed to of gotton one the past couple years. rynorod32

I look at it as a modern day news ticker. I subscribe to all kinds of sports/tech/current news twitter accounts. So if I want the news within "minutes" of it happening, I just check my Twitter account. It's like people need the news right away nowadays in blazing speeds as well.

I, as well, don't do enough to post anything on it worthy enough.