What's new

Do people here actually like using Verizon?

NewYorkEagle

Reaction score
Is it just people that anyone here actually enjoys using Verizon like me? I thought it would be nice, so I do see some members here that have their service on their iPhones.

I've had VZW since they came to DFW back in the early 2000's. They are still the best service here with the fastest Internet. Also I'm still on Unlimited Data, but if I lost it, I'd stick with VZW.

I do. After switching to iPhone I started with T-Mobile. The support team was awesome but coverage in my area was spotty. As soon as my iPhone SE was paid off I switched it to Verizon. Coverage in Maine is excellent, everywhere I've been. Back when I used Android phones I was with U.S. Cellular. Never again will I play their monopoly games. Too expensive and plans are geared to cost more. Verizon wins.

I've been with VZW since 1990, I used to really like them until recently with all the data issues. I really am starting to question how they come up with calculating how much data is used. My usage this last billing period was 2.2 gb according to my phone yet they say my usage was 7.87 gb. Pretty big difference!!!

In our area the coverage is excellent. Customer service has always been good, and we're on a plan that suits our needs for a very reasonable monthly bill. Been with them for many years without issue. No complaints.