What's new

Disappointed Alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets a lot better battery life then most if not all android phones. Rattle from the camera and it's not really noticeable so if you are not happy with your 4s then no need to complain just sell it and move on simple as that.

We have s1 but not with slide out its full touch no keyboard hence regional differences

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I am thinking of upgrading to iPhone 4S. I have the 4 right now; I am thinking of adding a family member to my plan. I would be giving my 4 to them and getting a 4S for myself so I am very concerned about performance, etc. before I make this move.

Could someone elaborate on this camera issue...rattling? I email tons of pics everyday for my job and definitely don't want to have a camera issue. So what are we talking about when we say the camera rattles?? Did I miss something? Thanks.

It is fine works as it should let me just mention it has an excellent camera just on most devices including mine the camera rattles when you tap or simply put it Down it sounds as if something is loose if it was normal in my book by the amount of people on apple support forums you would think they would make a public announcement to say if it was normal or not :/

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Strange...Strange that there's a rattle but even more strange that you can identify it as the camera that is rattling. Do you see the lens moving when you shake it? Is that how you know it's the camera? I don't think...no...I know I wouldn't put up with that!

There is no rattle problem on "most" devices as was previously stated.

Thank you for the enlightenment, however, no one ever questioned whether it was some devices or all. I was just trying to get a better feel for this rattle should I go forward with this switch. Thanks though.

I have no rattle on my phone. I've shaken it, and tapped the camera on the back, and I hear nothing rattling.

If you want to know the meaning of crappy battery life, buy an Android phone!!
well i hate to say it but you are wrong my GS2 gets better batt life than my 4s. do your research before making such a broad statement.
and to the OP your not alone

Edited by Moderator ~ NO links ~ NO trolling!

Last edited by a moderator:
well i hate to say it but you are wrong my GS2 gets better batt life than my 4s. do your research before making such a broad statement.
Edited by Moderator ~

Why are you on this forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Even Woz Thinks the Android Bests the iPhone - The Daily Beast

And yet which phone does Woz use on a daily basis??? Yeah, that kinda explains everything there....

Battery life? Did YOU do YOUR research before posting? Let's ask CNET:
In talk time battery life tests, Sprint's phone beat Apple's ratings by lasting 9 hours and 13 minutes on a single charge. The AT&T iPhone 4S may fare differently, so I'll let you know if it does. For media features, the 4S delivered 8.2 hours of video playback and 64 hours of audio playback.

Read more: Apple iPhone 4S Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch ships with a 1,800mAh lithium ion battery with a rated talk time of 8.7 hours and up to 10.5 days of standby time. The smartphone fell short of the rated talk time in our battery drain tests, but the results were still impressive at 7 hours.

Read more: Samsung Epic 4G Touch Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

Status
Not open for further replies.