Disappointed Alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

elitegamer767

Reaction score
I hate iPhone 4S everyone is going on that its good

Bottom line crap I'll explain below:

Battery life
Don't even get me started its poor I've had a iPhone 4 before this and no comparison that lasted alot longer even 8 months into life my 4s is what just over a month I'm lucky if it lasts half a day usage?

Camera rattle:
Never ever noticed this in my 4 before I sold this and my gf has one now no rattle also 3 friends have it guess what??? No rattle

Siri: lmao released to get more people to buy this monster I don't know about people who have this in America where this thing is actual functioning at least the way advertised but here in the uk no business search I mean come on isn't this a huge factor why people will buy this phone? and I don't want to here its in beta I know this hence why I rang apple over no uk support and guess what again... They couldn't confirm if the uk was even on the list to get this function working :/ fishy to me

Now I know I will have some people who will post negative comments on this post I am not here to offend just get my frustration out to the world

Please post your interesting thoughts on my topic below

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi.
Look, first off you have to understand a few things
1) the 4s has a dual core processor and the same battery as its predecessor which has an A4. Wrong of Apple but thats how it is.
You have a pretty powerful piece of machine that eats up battery.
2) part of the battery issue is the ios version and it will get better (i am already seeing some difference in my first day on 5.1 beta)
3) there are things you can do to preserve battery, settings etc up to a point.
Bottom line: there are plugs everywhere, you can just charge a bit more often and fully enjoy a wonderful phone or you can sit there and wish that smartphone batteries would last as long as the 2000 cell phone ones. Not gonna happen. I am sure one day better batteries will come out for smartphones.

For now, Thats how it will be, the more powerful the hardware becomes and not just for iphones.

My advice: use it, abuse it, enjoy it! :)

Thanks for your reply but what about This mysterious camera issue that users are saying its normal some aren't and I've spoken to a few apple care reps over the phone who have all said it isn't normal

What gets me is if people say its normal camera lens or focus etc why haven't apple addressed this publicly to say this is normal?

You only have to check apple support forums for the lowdown

elitegamer767 said:
Thanks for your reply but what about his mysterious camera issue that users are saying its normal some aren't and I've spoken to a few apple care reps over the phone who have all said it isn't normal

What gets me is if people say its normal camera lens or focus etc why haven't apple addressed this publicly to say this is normal?

You only have to check apple support forums for the lowdown

Αre you referring to the whole "tapping your finger on the camera" issue?

elitegamer767 said:
Yes

Well I suppose if it is really bothersome you could ask for a replacement phone. I have read both opinions, people saying that its normal, people complaing its not normal....but then again i have read so many phantom issues that when i got my 4s i was afraid to take it out of the box for fear it would have a yellow screen, burnt pixels, problematic this and that....
Then I slapped myself silly lol.

And i tapped on my camera and thought "who the hell taps on the camera and why?" lmao!

Is it malfunctioning? Do you shake your phone around a lot? Take it back and get a replacement if apple indeed has said its an issue

I'm just saying why cant apple comment on this worldwide to solve this issue for once if its normal or not?

If you want to know the meaning of crappy battery life, buy an Android phone!!

Welcome to our forums.

I can understand your frustration and hopefully what has been posted will assist you. Regarding the camera issue it is only a very small problem but at the same time if you are not happy just go to Apple for a replacement.

In respect to SIRI on release Apple made it very clear that some functions including business search and mapping outside of USA would not work in the current BETA version and that updates would be made available in 2012. I have posted a work around for the problem of searching for businesses. This works fine here in Australia and should work fine elsewhere. No it is not the real thing but at least it makes Siri more usefull to you. The link is

Here: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/siri-82/find-any-business-outside-usa-using-siri-31614/

Hope that helps you.

Different strokes.........etc. I came from the Evo and I find the iPhone's battery life to be great! With the Evo I had two extended batteries which I switched out once a day plus I did at least one topping off charge each day. I am using the iPhone for the same exact uses and it has never dropped below 60%. I am very pleased with it.

PapaNoHair said:
Different strokes.........etc. I came from the Evo and I find the iPhone's battery life to be great! With the Evo I had two extended batteries which I switched out once a day plus I did at least one topping off charge each day. I am using the iPhone for the same exact uses and it has never dropped below 60%. I am very pleased with it.

I agree very new ti iphone and I came from androids had an evo and a bionic and the battery life is way better on this than either of those phones

If you want to know the meaning of crappy battery life, buy an Android phone!!

So true, I came from a android phone that would last maybe 6 hrs tops with little use. Had gps turned off, screen brightness turned down, etc. It became pretty worthless! Now compared to the 4s is like night and day, I now have no trouble with this phone lasting through the day...

Sent from my Big-Rig using "Siri" ✊

So true, I came from a android phone that would last maybe 6 hrs tops with little use. Had gps turned off, screen brightness turned down, etc. It became pretty worthless! Now compared to the 4s is like night and day, I now have no trouble with this phone lasting through the day...

Sent from my Big-Rig using "Siri" ✊

Yup, had Samsung Epic 4G and now Google Nexus 4G...none can come close to my iPhone.

Cant comment as in the uk we don't have Samsung epic ? Must be only released in America

Status
Not open for further replies.