What's new

desperateley looking for this kind of game...

Ferrari

Reaction score
when I was like 14 I used to LOVE playing Advance Wars on my gameboy
I was wondering if there's a game just like this game or does anyone know if I can get it from Cydia or something??

these were one epic games
I remember when I had my iTouch back in high school I used to have a game VERY similar.. think I got it from Cydia
but I totally forgot about it ><

yes you can download a gba emulator if you ad zodttd's repo to your cydia you can download the emu and upload some roms via ssh, i used to be a beta tester for him he has other emulators and even ported vlc player to the iphone

yes you can download a gba emulator if you ad zodttd's repo to your cydia you can download the emu and upload some roms via ssh, i used to be a beta tester for him he has other emulators and even ported vlc player to the iphone

Are there websites to get the games from?

sick
thanks
that'll be my fall break project :p
to get some old school pokemon games and Advance Wars :D

><
that's no bueno then :(
lol
I guess I'll just find an app like this in the app store :(

><
lol

i meant in general though playing games in touch screen only, not just the emulators... i had a sega emulators and sonic is in the app store and some sega games and they are just as hard with the touch screen only... but they are not free

><
lol

i meant in general though playing games in touch screen only, not just the emulators... i had a sega emulators and sonic is in the app store and some sega games and they are just as hard with the touch screen only... but they are not free

Agreed, I tried Sonic but I feel like the iPhones screen is too small for those kind of games :p
I mean my fingers take up half the screen LOL

><
lol

Agreed, I tried Sonic but I feel like the iPhones screen is too small for those kind of games :p
I mean my fingers take up half the screen LOL

:D yeah you gotta get used to it but some times you think your pressing on the forward or jump and you miss it.

i got sonic 4 for the ps3 and its annoying enough to play on the ps3 i cant imagine on the iphone how it will be, but some games are real easy to use with the touch screen like avatar, thats a real good one, was only 99 cents also