What's new

Deleting events in calendar.

TyroIphone

Reaction score
How do I delete events already set up in the calendar in the IP4?

If I select the event there doesn't seem to be a delete function or an edit key, is this correct?

How do I delete events already set up in the calendar in the IP4?

If I select the event there doesn't seem to be a delete function or an edit key, is this correct?

Click on the event that you want to delete. Next, click on the edit button in the upper riight corner. When the edit screen opens, scroll down and you will see the delete button.

That is my problem, there is no edit button.

I have noticed that an event I have input via the iPhone calendar has an edit button but if the event shown is from another calendar and sync'ed with the iPhone then there is none.

Is this correct? I would have thought that any sync'ed calendars should be able to be edited from any device, isn't that the whole point of syncing?

That is my problem, there is no edit button.

I have noticed that an event I have input via the iPhone calendar has an edit button but if the event shown is from another calendar and sync'ed with the iPhone then there is none.

Is this correct? I would have thought that any sync'ed calendars should be able to be edited from any device, isn't that the whole point of syncing?

I've noticed the same thing. I agree, you would expect that any event (regardless of which calendar it is from) would be editable. That's one of the "issues" that I too am trying to get adjusted to.