What's new

Deleted apps??

2015Girl

Reaction score
how many apps to you have deleted?? I have 7 apps of mine that I've deleted. The cloud thing when you delete them is annoying.

how many apps to you have deleted?? I have 7 apps of mine that I've deleted. The cloud thing when you delete them is annoying.
Are you talking about the cloud icon that shows for apps not installed on your iPhone when you're looking at your purchased list? It's there so you can download the app again at no extra charge.

Are you talking about the cloud icon that shows for apps not installed on your iPhone when you're looking at your purchased list? It's there so you can download the app again at no extra charge.

Yeah I hate that cloud

If you go to your purchased list and swipe an item to the left, a hide button is revealed. Tap on it and the purchase is hidden. Un hiding a purchase requires going into your account in iTunes on your computer.

Last edited:
If you go to your purchased list and swipe an item to the left, a hide button is revealed. Tap on it and the purchase is hidden. Un hiding a purchase requires going into your account in iTunes on your computer.
It won't work.

It won't work.
Are you saying that when you go to the App Store purchased list on your iPhone that you can't swipe to the left to reveal the hide button? which iPhone do you have? This method of hiding apps in your purchased list only works if you're using an iPad or an iPhone 6 Plus, held in landscape mode. If you have another iPhone, you'll have to go to iTunes on your computer to hide apps in your purchased list.

Are you saying that when you go to the App Store purchased list on your iPhone that you can't swipe to the left to reveal the hide button? which iPhone do you have? This method of hiding apps in your purchased list only works if you're using an iPad or an iPhone 6 Plus, held in landscape mode. If you have another iPhone, you'll have to go to iTunes on your computer to hide apps in your purchased list.
I don't have that option. I think it's only available on Family Sharing.

I don't have that option. I think it's only available on Family Sharing.
I've never used Family Sharing and I can hide items in my purchased list directly from my iPhone 6 Plus. This only works in landscape mode and doesn't work on other iPhones.
image.png
image.png

no, the info I read says you must have Family Sharing. That's so you can hide apps from family.??

I have a 6plus but my App Store doesn't do landscape. Perhaps because I have the display in zoomed mode.i also do not have family sharing.

I have a 6plus but my App Store doesn't do landscape. Perhaps because I have the display in zoomed mode.i also do not have family sharing.
Zoomed mode does disable landscape mode. It will work if you turn it off.