What's new

data usage

Last edited:
what are you talking about??

nevermind, i did find some good news for your AT&T only charges $0.05/MB over your limit so that whopping 16kb will cost you 0.005 cents

you are not very smart are you, that 16kb roughly turns in to 8mg a day and 240mb a month, I only have 200mb plan.
And please don't make any statement without proof.

your not very smart, there 1000kb in 1MB you said 16kb in less then an hour so ill assume you meant in 30mins, that would be 768kb in a day not 8MB

nevermind, i did find some good news for your AT&T only charges $0.05/MB over your limit so that whopping 16kb will cost you 0.005 cents

you are not very smart are you, that 16kb roughly turns in to 8mg a day and 240mb a month, I only have 200mb plan.
And please don't make any statement without proof.

your not very smart, there 1000kb in 1MB you said 16kb in less then an hour so ill assume you meant in 30mins, that would be 768kb in a day not 8MB

yeah i said that, then I re checked and it was more like 5/6kb a minute

I talked to the manager of the iPhone technical support, I explained to him everything, he ran some tests and he said that he will submit this info to the engineering department. he said that it was weird, and it shouldn't be happening. So if I were you i would not do an update just yet

I talked to the manager of the iPhone technical support, I explained to him everything, he ran some tests and he said that he will submit this info to the engineering department. he said that it was weird, and it shouldn't be happening. So if I were you i would not do an update just yet

was reading on another forum that the home sharing built into 4.3 constantly searches for devices with homesharing enabled, tha might be something to do with it

I dont have home sharing enabled. In fact I did a Restore, then I reset my data, then I toggled b/n the Network and About, and the data was sending and receiving 300, 500kb..etc.

I dont have home sharing enabled. In fact I did a Restore, then I reset my data, then I toggled b/n the Network and About, and the data was sending and receiving 300, 500kb..etc.

the OP on the other forum had the same respose as you but apparenty just because its not enabled in itunes on your PC there is no ON/OFF on the iphone for home sharing

the OP on the other forum had the same respose as you but apparenty just because its not enabled in itunes on your PC there is no ON/OFF on the iphone for home sharing

very well could be, since that was a new feature in the 4.3v. Regardless it needs to be fixed.

If you go to options -> mail, contact, calender -> they have something called "data update" you might want to disable that otherwise its going to keep updates using your data.

Not sure if this is the problem but could be part of the problem

good luck