What's new

Cydia Apps

Jason

Reaction score
So for those of you who have jailbroken your iPhone 4 what apps are you getting?

This is my first time I've done this to an iPhone so I'd like to get ideas on some good apps.

I've installed..

Snes4iphone (loaded Chrono Trigger and it works great. well worth the $5.99)
WinterBoard (free ice theme for the iphone 4 with a nice background that changes and the icons look good also)

I have installed a lot of tweaks. I like sbsettings , and winterboard. I love my elite pro hd theme with is various addons. I also have the nes emulator not the snes one. There are some cool widgets. And lock info is sweet ! Just start reading the changes section on what is new and if you have questions about certain apps, tweaks or themes. Just ask away. Gl. Hth.

I have winterboard, sbsettings, Tapatalk all kinds of tweaks and I have suave hd icons just keep an eye on the news section of this forum that's where I find most of the cool stuff to download have fun bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Does anyone know the name of the app in the video below. It is at the end of the video when the guy scrolls across the pages nad each page scrolls in a random way.