What's new

Cydia 3G Data Tweek

hiranuk

Reaction score
Hi

I have a 4s, and was wondering if anyone know if there is a certain tweak out they from cydia. What im looking for is.
When i have wifi enabled and 3G and Data disabled, if i walk outside and lose the wireless connection, as soon as i open Safari or email. I get this message that says "Mobile data is turned off" nad this is annoying, is there a tweak out that that will remove this popup or disable it.

hiranuk said:
Hi

I have a 4s, and was wondering if anyone know if there is a certain tweak out they from cydia. What im looking for is.
When i have wifi enabled and 3G and Data disabled, if i walk outside and lose the wireless connection, as soon as i open Safari or email. I get this message that says "Mobile data is turned off" nad this is annoying, is there a tweak out that that will remove this popup or disable it.

I know there is a tweak called popup blocker..but not sure if it works for that popup.

I would seriously just use ISX(IntelliScreenX) or NCSettings so you have toggles in notification center.

That way when wifi disconnects you can just toggle it on and off to see of it reconnects. Which it usually does.

Or if you are actually leaving you can just pull down NC and quickly toggle on 3G data and toggle off wifi.