What's new

Wifi And Airplane Mode Switches From Springboard Cydia Tweaks For iPhone & iPod Touch

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBDylYpGZxk]YouTube - ‪Wifi And Airplane Mode Switches From Springboard Cydia Tweaks For iPhone & iPod Touch - iOS Vlog 458‬‏[/ame]​

WifiIcon and AirPlaneIcon are two tweaks that are useful and easily accessed on your Springboard. If you are a person who for some reason doesn't use SBSettings, this might be a great alternative to control your iDevice. AirPlaneIcon is tweak that will enable Airplane Mode with the tap of a button on your homescreen. This is great for people who use Airplane Mode a lot in meetings and other things, just tap and you're ready. WifiIcon is a bit similar except it works by enabling or disabling your WiFi. Personally, leaving the house is sometimes an extra step when I'm reading the news on my phone while walking to my car and my WiFi reaches with no connection. Then I have to go, turn off the WiFi, go back into Safari and refresh, annoying. Two great tweaks for free from Cydia just remember to add the developers repo for WifiIcon below.