What's new

Customer Service Thread

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Please post here if you need info about the ETA of your cases or if you need help! Here are some guidelines for posting for help.

1. Please be clear on your issue.

2. This is a help thread not a complaints thread (please mail Atomic directly)

3. Your question may be answered via PM.

I guess I will be the first.

I have emailed you many times but have not gotton a response yet. Hopefully I can get one here.

I would like a status update on Order Number 2821 which was placed on October 26.

Thanks

Would like a status update on Order Number 2833 which was placed on October 27.

Thank You in advance.

Order 2833 update

Thank you for the update, but you were quite vague, a tracking number and a date for shipment would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I guess I will be the first.

I have emailed you many times but have not gotton a response yet. Hopefully I can get one here.

I would like a status update on Order Number 2821 which was placed on October 26.

Thanks

It's been over 2 weeks since I ordered and have not received a tracking number yet.

You said it would be shipped out yesterday but yesterday came and gone.

Please give me an update to my order. My friend will be sending me some things that I have ordered to be sent to me in another country. This is the only thing we are waiting for, and its been a while.

Thanks

Hi - Wanted to get an idea of when I can expect my order to arrive, Order# 3058, placed on 11/12/10, 2 cases plus 2 carbon backings. I'll be heading out of town next week, and would be majorly bummed if it arrived while I'm gone!!! Thanks, and really hoping my shipment can be expedited!!!

Hi, I just ordered the hybrid case as well and my order was 3059. What are your delivery dates looking like? I had the vapor and it degraded my signal so bad that I lost connectivity all together. Hope this is better :). Thanks!

Hi, I just ordered the hybrid case as well and my order was 3059. What are your delivery dates looking like? I had the vapor and it degraded my signal so bad that I lost connectivity all together. Hope this is better :). Thanks!

Tracker was sent to you via email...but here

Hi - Wanted to get an idea of when I can expect my order to arrive, Order# 3058, placed on 11/12/10, 2 cases plus 2 carbon backings. I'll be heading out of town next week, and would be majorly bummed if it arrived while I'm gone!!! Thanks, and really hoping my shipment can be expedited!!!

was emailed but here 835106215002346

i guess i will be the first.

I have emailed you many times but have not gotton a response yet. Hopefully i can get one here.

I would like a status update on order number 2821 which was placed on october 26.

Thanks

it's been over 2 weeks since i ordered and have not received a tracking number yet.

You said it would be shipped out yesterday but yesterday came and gone.

Please give me an update to my order. My friend will be sending me some things that i have ordered to be sent to me in another country. This is the only thing we are waiting for, and its been a while.

Thanks

I'm still waiting too... Priority mail is 3-5 days.... We shall see on Monday .

Order #3022, placed 11/10/2010. Could I get a USPS tracking # please.

3 cases with backings.

Hiya,

I've sent emails, but have recieved no reply on whether you have recieved it yet. It concerns a swap of a GUNMETAL/RED case to a HYBRID BLACK/GUNMETAL. As instructed I have sent the case back already last week, and you should recieve it soon.
Please be aware that there was no order number, as it was a custom case,
Paypal transaction ID is 2848-9881-0081-2393.
Please contact me if any further information is required.

PS. this case was order over 2 months ago
Thanks,
Justin

Hello,

I just recieved order number 2833 from your company. First off it took almost a month to arrive, and up to this piont communication with your company has been very much a headache. The case shipped to me, is one of your older styles with known reception issues, I was under the impression that shipping was talking so long as your company was redesigning this case. At this point I am requesting a return authorization and a refund for this purchase. I would not like a replacement due to my experience with your company. Your quick response in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You in advance.

Order #3022, placed 11/10/2010. Could I get a USPS tracking # please.

3 cases with backings.

I would still like a tracking number. I also sent an email through your site. What gives? Is there someone in customer service there?