What's new

Crime city glitches

Bigdave

Reaction score
Hey guys has anyone come across these glitches

When someone attacks me and all my money is in the bank i lose in excess of £5k ?

The minute my level 7 warehouse is ready for collecting its mugged by everyone before i can even click it!

Sometimes when i attack people it takes my stamina but i get the message "this person is too beat up already".

I have 310 gang members but when i get attacked and look at attacking other players it shows me as having 176?

When i attack a person thats the same level and same amount of gang members with 200 less items than me i get slaughtered....

Pathetic in my view

647-718-639 add me if you want

I have same issue that my mafia is 481 but only 380 in fight/rob. Anybody know why?

You only use 5 mafia per level. Any extra don't do you any good and will hurt you later on when the attack goals come up there are goals for attacking people with 500 or more mafia. Each round pays off 500 respect points at the end. Work on higher end weapons. Each member you fight with gets a gun, armor, and vehicle. They take your highest ones the others aren't used. So if you have a bunch of low end stuff that won't help you as much as the higher end items. That's usually how when someone with lower overall stats wins a fight they have higher end stuff and the other has a bunch of lower items. Hope this helped. :)

I'm noticing a ton of glitches. Half the time I go to collect on buildings, go to a level, then return to my hood, all my money disappears (without being attacked or robbed), about half of the time that that occurs all my energy will replenish itself on it's own, without me making any purchases. Another thing I noticed most recently, I went to bed with four dollars, when I woke up six hours later I had been attacked and almost $3000 dollars had been taken from me. I didn't even have this money so how is someone else acquiring it? There have also been times when i'm told a player is "too beat up" to fight, but I still lose stamina points from it...anyone have similar problems, solutions?

these glitches are getting bad enough to make me want to quit playing....