What's new

Creaky screen??

mach1man

Reaction score
So starting 2 days ago my screen started to squeak/creak it's really annoying when I'm trying to talk on the phone. If I put a case on it, it goes away. What could be the issue? I'm going to see apple tomorrow but I really don't want them to say it's normal....

So starting 2 days ago my screen started to squeak/creak it's really annoying when I'm trying to talk on the phone. If I put a case on it, it goes away. What could be the issue? I'm going to see apple tomorrow but I really don't want them to say it's normal....
A squeaky/creaky screen doesn't sound normal....Let us know what Apple say.

If it's a big deal for you then you might just put the case on. But,since you'll gonna see Apple tomorrow,then please let us know what they said about that matter.

Ok so I went to Apple and they heard it..... Replaced it on the spot. He said that was not normal. New phone does NOT squeak or creak.

And yes could I put a case on it yes, but I like rolling it around naked. I didn't get a lime green 5c for nothing lol. :p The cases are only for when the risk of drops are highly more likely lol.

Ok so I went to Apple and they heard it..... Replaced it on the spot. He said that was not normal. New phone does NOT squeak or creak.

And yes could I put a case on it yes, but I like rolling it around naked. I didn't get a lime green 5c for nothing lol. :p The cases are only for when the risk of drops are highly more likely lol.
Thats great, glad they got you sorted, Thanks for letting us know the outcome.