What's new

cracked screen Q

zeetwentyeight

Reaction score
so i fell asleep with my phone in my pocket and unfortanutly cracked,
so i have been looking for screen replacement but im wondering if my lcd screen is cracked with the glass as well. how can i tell if it did?

I just called apple and if u don't Wana pay the 200 for the fix u can find glass screens alone or new screen w LCD , I'm pretty handy so I'm Gunna save the $
But the people at apple said if u take that route to be safe get the new screen with the LCD

i have replaced 2 iphone 4 screens and found it fairly simple. You need to replace the lcd and the glass as they are glued together and are near impossible to separate, you can get the complete screens and lcds from ebay for around £30 and are good quality. there is a website called ifixit that has step by step guides which is brill

wendywildthing said:
i have replaced 2 iphone 4 screens and found it fairly simple. You need to replace the lcd and the glass as they are glued together and are near impossible to separate, you can get the complete screens and lcds from ebay for around £30 and are good quality. there is a website called ifixit that has step by step guides which is brill

Thank you I got my screen fixed already and I find it simple for me , possibly make a few bucks on the side for anyone w a cracked screen

frankie1404 said:
Thank you I got my screen fixed already and I find it simple for me , possibly make a few bucks on the side for anyone w a cracked screen

Nice. Maybe it can become a side project for you

Yea man I like lil projects like that and I no people w cracked screens why not right lol. Thanks for the help on that ringtone

Yea man I like lil projects like that and I no people w cracked screens why not right lol. Thanks for the help on that ringtone

Just let that go... don't cross the line on converting your experience into any advertising. Doing so it will be against the rules.

iFrog said:
Just let that go... don't cross the line on converting your experience into any advertising. Doing so it will be against the rules.

Who said I was advertising I know friends that all tht I sed

iFrog said:

Who said I was advertising I know friends that all tht I sed

If you properly read my message I didn't mention you was. I say "don't cross the line on converting your experience into any advertising"

Just relax, nobody say that you was. I'm just giving you a friendly heads up

iFrog said:
If you properly read my message I didn't mention you was. I say "don't cross the line on converting your experience into any advertising"

Just relax, nobody say that you was. I'm just giving you a friendly heads up

Got cha read it wrong

Np, have a good and I'm glad you have the iPhone back together and working good!

Frankie1404, cracked my iphone 4 as well, where did you get you screen from and how hard is it to replace it???