What's new

Could anyone help me to Create a Repo Cydia

KujtimNeziraj

Reaction score
Could anyone help me to Create a Repo Cydia ??
i have a hst and i have the domain.com , so i need to help me . now im using Windows

but please tell me if its easier with windows or mac ?

Plenty of tutorials on Google about this, you can do it on Windows or Mac but it's not easy either way. It will help if you have an understanding of how to create applications since a repo uses many of the same files and folder structures.

Ok i had created my repo , and i upload my first app . but when i want to download it from my iphone shows an error : HTTP 1.1 404 NOT FOUND .

i have another quetions , if i want to upload my second app , must i create another Packages ? if yes HOW TO CALL IT ?

You can add as many packages as you want, each package must have a control file and then a packages file will be generated from those control files. Each time you add a new package you must re-build the packages file.

These are the commands to rescan the control files and compress the resulting packages file:

Code:
./dpkg-scanpackages -m [name.of.repo.folder] /dev/null >Packages
Code:
bzip2 Packages

Last edited:
You can add as many packages as you want, each package must have a control file and then a packages file will be generated from those control files. Each time you add a new package you must re-build the packages file.

These are the commands to rescan the control files and compress the resulting packages file:

Code:
./dpkg-scanpackages -m [name.of.repo.folder] /dev/null >Packages
Code:
bzip2 Packages

Look i have created packages , Packages.bz2 , Release and deebs (in deebs folder i upload myapps.deb)
in packages i have write this

Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules

Could you tell me if i do everything good ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just follow a tutorial, it is far too complicated of a process to explain to you. Also, we do not allow the discussion of piracy on this forum.

A word to the wise if your creating your own jail stuff I wouldn't call it cydia because you may violate copyrite laws and be opening a can of worms. Building apps for iPhones ain't easy because you need to fix your bugs before letting it out

This was very helpful. I've been trying to find out how to do this for a while. Some tutorials online haven't been that helpful. I do a little modding of phones and wanted to give people an easy way to access my work. New to the forum but not to jailbreaking and modding.