What's new

Help help help

BilalShah

Reaction score
Hello please help me out i have iphone 4 lock which is jailbroken but i accedently deleted some major repos or tweaks and then instantly cydia plus all tweaks were removed and now i have no cydia [emoji25][emoji25]help please...

If all tweaks/packages were removed in the process, then your only option is to restore fresh to 7.1.2 and rejailbreak since you won't have access to MobileTerminal. You can attempt to SSH Cydia through a terminal on your computer by running

>'su'
>'root'
>Type in your SSH password
> apt-get update
> apt-get install cydia

This is assuming you still have APT on your device.

Dear solve my issue my issue is i've jailbroken my iphone 4 and once i wanted to delete few cydia twaeks accedently i remove some repos and since after a while cydia and more twaks were removed and now I havnt cydia help me out plzz and my iphone is locked so that i can't restore ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
@BilalShah
I have moved your post to the thread you started on the same topic, where you already received some help. Posting a different problem than the original one in another member's existing thread is derailing the conversation and makes it hard for others to follow.

Please keep questions and discussions about your issue to this thread.

@BilalShah
I have moved your post to the thread you started on the same topic, where you already received some help. Posting a different problem than the original one in another member's existing thread is derailing the conversation and makes it hard for others to follow.

Please keep questions and discussions about your issue to this thread.
Ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk