What's new

Copying photos from iphone4 to laptop

LEEG45P3R

Reaction score
hi, im new to this forum so i apologise if a similar post to this has been raised before, but im having difficulty copying all my photos from my iphone4 to my laptop. basically as you will know you have 2 seperate folders of photos/pictures on the iphone (1 is called "camera roll", the other is called "pictures") obviously "camera roll" has pictures in it that you have taken with the camera, and "pictures" has photos that I have sent to my iphone from my laptop and am unable to delete any of these pics via the iphone. when i sync my phone with itunes i enables me to copy "camera roll" pictures but not "pictures". so it seems im stuck with these pictures on my iphone forever.... does anybody know of any program i can download that will enable me to copy these pictures back to my laptop, or a way i can delete any of these pictures please? thanks

ok, will i lose all the pictures that are in that folder though? you see the problem I have, is my old pc became massively corrupt, so i had to bin it, so i have lost all the pictures that were on it, so i now only have them pics on my iphone, now i have a new laptop and would like a way to get them back on there, also there are a couple i want to delete now, and as i say im not able to do it at all?

LEEG45P3R said:
ok, will i lose all the pictures that are in that folder though? you see the problem I have, is my old pc became massively corrupt, so i had to bin it, so i have lost all the pictures that were on it, so i now only have them pics on my iphone, now i have a new laptop and would like a way to get them back on there, also there are a couple i want to delete now, and as i say im not able to do it at all?

Ok. I get it now. You can transfer your photos easily by purchasing Photosync in the app store.

You can just click computer on your laptop select iPhone. Open up pictures highlight and delete. Easiest way without the need for an app

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

You can just click computer on your laptop select iPhone. Open up pictures highlight and delete. Easiest way without the need for an app
palm plant, of course
<sigh> sometimes i really do make it more complicated then it needs to be