What's new

Copy Sim Card.

joekeen

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am a newbie to all this, How can I copy my att razor sim card to the new blank 3gs sim card that came with the phone? I did take the card out of the razor and it does work the 3gs phone. I would like to be able to use either phone.

Can it be done?

Thanks a bunch.

If you put the sim card in the iphone,go to settings-> mail,contacts,calendars-> scroll down to import SIM contacts, and that will import into iphone, then you can put the blank sim in and import contacts one by one to new sim, or you can buy a sim card copying device available on ebay. let me know if his was useful to you.

Thanks for your reply. I need to copy the entire card. The contacts and all that info does not matter to me. It is the info that runs the phone and enables it to make calls. Is the only way to do this is by buying a copier on ebay?

57iPhOnE thanks for your input.

Any other alternatives?

No phone not jailbroken. I am on the att platform and I have a att sim card from my old phone. I need the stuff that is on the original sim card the info with the phone number and all the codes that will enable it to make calls. The contact information and my phone book can be is already transfered to the phone.

I just took a look at the link on ebay. Looks like that is the thing that I need to get the job done. Have you ever used this thing? Does it work?

Thanks I think that I will try this.

Thanks for your reply.