What's new

COOLEST iPhone And iPod Touch THEME EVER (V5)

You don't need to respring. Just hit save...

i have hit save it saves the setup, and when i view the wallpaper.html file it shows the lockscreen correct, its the real lockscreen that doesnt change, but the setup file doesnt reset it stays with the settings i want, but it just never changes the actual lock screen

Have you tried reinstalling it? It works fine for me just can't use my own wallpaper. Going to have a look around in SSH when I get the chance. See if I can change one of the stock ones...

Have you tried reinstalling it? It works fine for me just can't use my own wallpaper. Going to have a look around in SSH when I get the chance. See if I can change one of the stock ones...

thanks for the replies, and help, yes ive uninstalled it and reinstalled, very strange that it does not work

Your welcome,

What exactly do you mean by Wallaper.html? The set up page or are you in SSH...?

Your welcome,

What exactly do you mean by Wallaper.html? The set up page or are you in SSH...?

yes using iFile in the theme folder

my mistake though its the the LockBackground.html, when you click on the and hit web viewer it displays the lockscreen correct, but when i go to my actual lockscreen its the default settings

If you want to change the default settings you need to go to

file:///Library/Themes/SublimeLockHD.theme/setup.html in safari...

If you want to change the default settings you need to go to

file:///Library/Themes/SublimeLockHD.theme/setup.html in safari...

thanks it works now, i guess the setup file when you ssh is not working but this worked no problem

thanks for you patience

Your welcome.

It won't work with SSH or ifile. The theme was designed so that it could be changed easily. There's a fee out there like that. Like the one I'm using now anaclock...

*edit* Heres what mine looked like after abit or tweaking when I was on 4.1
7ea52646.jpg

This is anaclock. I still can't get my own background to work in 4.2.1...
d40be3ff.png

Last edited: