What's new

COOLEST iPhone And iPod Touch THEME EVER (V2)

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMGW1RXREok]YouTube - COOLEST iPhone And iPod Touch THEME EVER (V2) - iOS Vlog 181[/ame]​

Slanted Lock is another cool lockscreen theme that will change the way your device looks. Somewhat similar to Typophone 4, Slanted Lock allows you to easliy see your weather, time, date, etc. on your lockscreen instantly. The theme itself is pretty easy to set up, but you will need a few things from Cydia:

1. Slanted Lock - the theme
2. Lockscreen Clock Hide - Hides your native lockscreen clock
3. Winterboard - enable Slanted Lock

Config Link:
File:///Library/Themes/SlantedLock.theme/config.html

Thats about it. You can change up your settings to your liking. I'm currently loving this lockscreen and can't decide which one is better, this or Typophone 4. What do you all think?

very nice theme :D

you should try out some of the video wallpapers they are so sweet and you can easily customise them and put a video of anything you want

Great theme - thanks for the info.

Can anyone please tell me how I can configure the weather to show Warwick, Warwickshire, UK

Thanks in advance

Managed to configure the weather using Yahoo Weather

I have been wanting to get a scrolling walloper for pictures and such. Like an idle screen on a pc. Know what one is called ?

I have a yahoo weather on my home screen and accuweather on slanted lockscreen, same zip code but the accuweather is 5 degrees lower. How can I make them the same?

I have a yahoo weather on my home screen and accuweather on slanted lockscreen, same zip code but the accuweather is 5 degrees lower. How can I make them the same?

Just change slanted lock to yahoo. It's in the config link.

hi...
nice theme....i am a bit bored with the typo4 theme and this just came at the right time.

but i am in malaysia. how do i change the weather?

thx

john

where do i configure the lockscreen? all i see is a blank screen as my lockscreen o_O