What's new

Converting over from BB

FunkatronJive

Reaction score
Hey,
I dont officially have my iPhone4 yet but I am getting it (for Christmas) as soon as we can find stock. We live in a small town but will be heading to a large city for Christmas so I am sure we will find one.

I am soooo excited.. I have been a Blackberry user since I first got a cell phone and have always aloved them.... its soon time to upgrade and my husband wanted me to get an iPhone4... i didnt want to convert...

I was all set to upgrade to a Torch or the Bold 9780 but after reading some reviews I really want the iPhone4.

Hopefully I will have it soon!!!

And theres another one.

welcome. You wont be disappointed. If you read around this forum youll see so many posts from newly converted bb owners. Remember this is a great place to ask for help when you get your new iphone.

And theres another one.

welcome. You wont be disappointed. If you read around this forum youll see so many posts from newly converted bb owners. Remember this is a great place to ask for help when you get your new iphone.

Thanks! I am sure I will have many questions.. I was testing out the iphone4 and the blackberry torch in best buy one day and I was soooo confused with the iphone4... I am still confident I will love it!

Welcome.

As already said. So many blackberry users converting to the iPhone.

Don't worry about the iPhone confusing you. It's easy once you get the hang of it. My four year old can find her games take/view photos and videos even unlock my phone and type in the passcode...!

Welcome.

As already said. So many blackberry users converting to the iPhone.

Don't worry about the iPhone confusing you. It's easy once you get the hang of it. My four year old can find her games take/view photos and videos even unlock my phone and type in the passcode...!

OH NO! I have a 3 year old and she already called 911 on my blackberry when it was locked! I dont want her to be able to get into my phone at all!

Still no supply! I am going CRAZY!!!! I cant wait for my iPhone4... if all else fails we will be in a large city in just over a week... I dont know if I can wait that long!!!