What's new

Want to switch from BlackBerry to Iphone on TMobile

burlwis

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This is my first post on this forum. Right now, I have a BlackBerry Bold 9780 with TMobile with a year left in my contract. I am considering switching to an Iphone, but don't want to pay an ETF now.

My questions are: (1) Has anyone made the switch from a BlackBerry to Iphone, and how do you like the Iphone?
(2) To use it with TMovile, Do I need to buy an unlocked Iphone that is also jailbroken or just unlocked?

Thanks!

Considering this is an iPhone based Forum... the majority of our members are going to favor the iPhone over a Blackberry any day. LOL!!! However, that doesn't go without saying that the Blackberry doesn't have many great features and a strong stand point in the smartphone market. As far as using an iPhone on T-Mobile goes... it's basically how you've put it. You'll need an iPhone that is Unlocked. You can purchase an iPhone that is "Factory Unlocked"... which comes from the manufacturer in an Unlocked state and can be used on any GSM carrier. On the other hand, if you purchase an iPhone that is locked to At&t there will be certain things to look for. The Modem Firmware or "Baseband" is what determines whether or not an iPhone is unlockable. On the iPhone 4, the only BB that's not Unlockable is 04.11.08. There's quite a bit more information... just let us know what route you'd like to take and we'll make sure you get what you're looking for.

Hello,you have something same with me,I am using an android cellphone,sony ericsson X8.Surelly it si very cheap at least not so exp as "apple".I have played iphone in the market,really amazing,fantastic,especially ipad,large screen,touching fluently.soSo much I want to change my cellphone and my PC into iphone and pad,but it is really realy a lot of money.LOL,hoping one day,they are mine!!!