What's new

Controversial view on Siri

I'm with the author. I rarely use SIRI cuz its usually faster to use my fingers. It's distracting to have to double check that Siri heard me correctly. It's a lot like asking your 3 yr old to help you out. It requires a great deal of supervision and patience.

If I could, I woulda stayed with my iPhone 4. But my wife loved my old iPhone 4 so much she wouldn't let me return my 4s.

Last edited:
I'm with the author. I rarely use SIRI cuz its usually faster to use my fingers. It's distracting to have to double check that Siri heard me correctly. It's a lot like asking your 3 yr old to help you out. It requires a great deal of supervision and patience.

If I could, I woulda stayed with my iPhone 4. But my wife loved my old iPhone 4 so much she wouldn't let me return my 4s.

Simple solution- turn Siri off. Or just don't use Siri. Problem with Siri solved. :)

I've found Siri to be a great addition while driving. Being able to set calendar dates, check appointments, dictate memos and such, it's perfect. I've found the dictation side to be one of the best out, hands down. I would far from call it a novelty.