What's new

Report for simple academic test on SIRI

calvin_kyrie

Reaction score
Just got 4S from delivery few days ago, and i was inspiring by a capture that someone asked SIRI to do solve quadratic equation, i wanna test more about academic on SIRI, and the results are really amazing!

SIRI is supported by wolfram alpha and this is what make it Mrs/Mr Noitall. I was testing Mathematic about limit, derivertive and integration, I got wolfram app on ipad too, SIRI perfectly combines voice control and wolfram compute together. Also i ask SIRI some simple questions about reaction and definition, she could also give me what i want. (havnt tested on physics yet, dont know what is the better way to ask her)

And for location search it seems SIRI could only provide something in US, hope there will be bunches of patches following up in the future for SIRI.

for SIRI: please go through the evolution quickly and become Skynet lol

following are the captures:

$Siri_1.jpg
$Siri_2.jpg

this is pretty awesome!! SIRI can do all my homeworks lol

It would be more effective to just use Google, since that's all Siri is doing anyway, and when you use Google yourself you can search for exactly what you're looking for, Siri has to guess based on your voice commands which has it's limitations.