What's new

Continiously getting ERROR 3194 and 2005 (just want a untheathered JB)

2.7t

Reaction score
I have a tethered iphone 4 on ios 5 trying to get the jailbreak to become untheathered.

In order to do so im wanting to upgrade to ios 5.01 and itunes will not allow it.

I get error 3194 which i have tried the following:
i have unchecked the set hosts on cydia to exit on tiny umbrella and it has taken care of the error once i start the TSS server.

i have also dug into my computer into the host file and removed the apple files then saved it. THEN i have also added the other number (74.208.105.171 gs.apple.com) and tried to restore my device i continuously get error 2005.

As a last resort i have also down graded my itunes from the newest one to 10.4XXX and still im getting the error 2005.

I have tried all my USB ports.

if someone can help me just get my iphone 4 to untheathered jailbreak im happy. If anyone knows of a UT JB on ios 5.0 please let me know.

Someone please advise me how to get it on a UT JB. it is a big inconvenience having to plug it into my comp everytime. thanks guys!

I have a tethered iphone 4 on ios 5 trying to get the jailbreak to become untheathered.

In order to do so im wanting to upgrade to ios 5.01 and itunes will not allow it.

I get error 3194 which i have tried the following:
i have unchecked the set hosts on cydia to exit on tiny umbrella and it has taken care of the error once i start the TSS server.

i have also dug into my computer into the host file and removed the apple files then saved it. THEN i have also added the other number (74.208.105.171 gs.apple.com) and tried to restore my device i continuously get error 2005.

As a last resort i have also down graded my itunes from the newest one to 10.4XXX and still im getting the error 2005.

I have tried all my USB ports.

if someone can help me just get my iphone 4 to untheathered jailbreak im happy. If anyone knows of a UT JB on ios 5.0 please let me know.

Someone please advise me how to get it on a UT JB. it is a big inconvenience having to plug it into my comp everytime. thanks guys!

Can i go back to redsn0w and UNCHECK install cydia and avoid error 2005?

One big question - do you have SHSH blobs for iOS 5.0.1?

Because, without those blobs, you can't install that iOS.

Marilyn

One big question - do you have SHSH blobs for iOS 5.0.1?

Because, without those blobs, you can't install that iOS.

Marilyn

On cydia at the top where it usually shows the ios's my iphone says
"this device is in the pending TSS queue" im guessing that means a no.

So do i just now made a custom firmware using snowbreeze its version 5.1

Would i be able to proceed with the restoration without encountering any issues?

i tried to download the original firmware of 5.01 with the iphone on and not in any kind of mode. Itunes continued to restore it and then it threw a code "11" and i retried and got Error "3004"

If i were to use a custom firmware would these errors be avoided?

thanks for the help!