What's new

Contest Ends 6-19-11

TimGears Winning Screen

Attachments

• $Screen shot 2011-06-20 at 9.30.09 AM.jpg
    $Screen shot 2011-06-20 at 9.30.09 AM.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 95
The saddest thing is that since you are the developer of the game, Michael Lesavoy -> MLD, you have surely made these high scores, you made then three fake twitter account and ....voila... a great $5 contest!! So pathetic

do yourself a favor and cut this joke asap.

Why will he lie on the scrore? It's just a game after all, and he can even promote his game with a lower scrore without affecting the promotion of the game? And more his the dev of the app, so I don't see why he shouldn't put the score he want to promote his app my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not be mad because other users beat you i know you tried hard. PS. i am the developer and the contest shows that all others will be for other developers apps. Also i did not make any results!!!

do yourself a favor and cut this joke asap.

Why will he lie on the scrore? It's just a game after all, and he can even promote his game with a lower scrore without affecting the promotion of the game? And more his the dev of the app, so I don't see why he shouldn't put the score he want to promote his app my friend.

(No offense): Did you take part on the contest? I did! Michael Lesavoy asked me yesterday after I sent him a picture of my 87 high score, to post in this thread mentioning I did that high score. If this was part of the contest, he must have asked the same from the other players. Did you see anyone mentioning his high score? No one. It is supposed that each player was mailing Michael Lesavoy his high score, he could easily asked each one to post in this thread. Especially Rohsmich, who, as Michael just told me in his email, is a friend of him ;) LOL He also told me that Nkrick doesn't have a twitter account :eek: Check this:

Nilson Krick (NKrick) on Twitter

He finally told me that Rohsmich, his firend, was playing in an iPad that's why he had advantage. Strange as Geo Slide is an iPhone app. Anyways, for anyone curious check these twitter accounts:

mr //// (Rohsmich) on Twitter
tim (timgear) on Twitter

PS: I could expect after this post, some guys using the above usernames to ente rthis thread just to thank Michael Lesavoy for this great contest LOL