What's new

Coffee break!

ardchoille said:
You can buy Torani peppermint syrup (25 ounce, clear bottle) at any major grocery store in the coffee section. This is the same product used by most coffee houses. This product works best but don't get the sugar free variety, it tastes horrible. Keep in mind that this product already has sugar added so you won't need to add as much sugar into your drink.

Or you can buy peppermint extract (small, dark bottle) in the baking section of most grocery stores. If you go with the extract use it sparingly because it's concentrated.

Thank you my friend! I will need to go and et some of this extract for me! I usually like hot cocoa in the winter after a day of skiing, but may have to have a taste of it now!! :D

Unleashed said:
its time for a coffee break now, I have a large caramel frappachino next to me and this morning I had a greek coffee filled with sugar...
Never heard of Greek coffee. What is it?

Poisonivy said:
lol,i would be bouncing off the walls,good when out shopping though.
That's an excellent idea!

Never heard of Greek coffee. What is it?

Let me see if I can google it and find a pic.. I had a cup earlier but its in the dish washer now, Greek coffee is not cooked with a kettle or a machine, its cooked with the electric cooker..

20070316_ContlAthens_073_copy.jpg

greek_coffee_mill.jpg

lol,i would be bouncing off the walls,good when out shopping though.

yeah exactly! you women spend like 5 hours looking at one item :D I just go in and grab what I need and leave ;p

Unleashed said:
Let me see if I can google it and find a pic.. I had a cup earlier but its in the dish washer now, Greek coffee is not cooked with a kettle or a machine, its cooked with the electric cooker..
Hmm.. sounds interesting. I'll have to see if my local coffee house serves this.

20070316_ContlAthens_073_copy.jpg

greek_coffee_mill.jpg

yeah exactly! you women spend like 5 hours looking at one item :D I just go in and grab what I need and leave ;p
not true......i can be all day sometimes ;)

Not a huge coffee drinker either I'd much rather have a tea 2. But I do like a cappuccino whenever I can grab one or the odd cup of coffee at home

Sent from my White iPad 3rd Gen. 32gb using Tapatalk

chantelle310 said:
Not a huge coffee drinker either I'd much rather have a tea 2. But I do like a cappuccino whenever I can grab one or the odd cup of coffee at home

Tea is great. Do you have a favorite kind?

chantelle310 said:
Yorkshire tea is my favourite. And green tea.

Green tea is great, I add honey to mine. If you get a chance, try a tea called Constant Comment, by Bigelow. It's a black tea with orange rind and it's delicious.